JFM is looking for part-time team members to work during the 2022 season. The responsibilities include:
1. Assisting customers as needed
2. Operate POS system
3. Help setting up displays, stocking and preparing the market for sales
4. Restocking as needed
5. Help maintain seasonal items (watering flowers, remove dead flower heads, etc…)
1. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
2. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment of the market in stocking fruit, vegetables, and other products.
3. Must be willing to stock shelves with jarred, refrigerated and freezer products.
4. Must be willing to work in outdoor conditions of heat and cold
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy meeting new people
6. Must be willing to perform other duties as needed
7. Must be able to work effectively with other staff members.
8. Must be able to lift 25 lbs
9. Must be able to handle money and make change
10. Some common knowledge about fruits and vegetables
A customer’s opinion of our market is partially formed by your appearance and how you present yourself. Therefore, all employees are expected to look neat and clean while on the job. Please wear comfortable and appropriate
clothing. No open toe shoes are allowed. Pants should not fall down below your waistline. JFM will provide company t-shirts and hoodies at no charge. You are required to wear either that identifies you as a JFM employee. Use
of profanity in the presence of customers will not be tolerated.
email@example.com or call 980-721-6316.